[GeoStL] WWFM

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 06:33:35 -0500

-
I listen to the Podcacher podcast, which is organizing the World Wide Flash Mob event. Looks as if there are almost 50 groups participating right now. If people wanted to do something up north this time, we could organize the flash mob at the New Town Web Cam Cache, and get a group photo as part of that cache, then scatter to do the St. Charles caches. Just one idea.

Barbara

----- Original Message ----- From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>