[GeoStL] Re: WWFM

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

How about Dual Flash Mobs - one at strawberry Creek and one at New Town Web
Cam? This could be accomplished with your cache page, Barb,set up at each
location and happen at the same time. It would make for smaller "Mobs" maybe
25-50 mobbers in each place rather than 50-100 in one but I bet there is no
Dual Location WWFMs set up - yet. The Strawberry Creek location, however, would
need to happen in a more public place than the parking lot at Strawberry Creek
in order to be efficacious.

Sarah