[GeoStL] WOW i feel so loved!!!!

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:11:42 -0700 (PDT)

gee this has been an interesting geo week for me.lets see i have managed to
piss of one cacher for a questionable log to a cache, then i have a cache named
for me thanks to someone i kinda like it. then i get chewed up one side and
back down the other by someone. then i get told to "get over it" just for
expressing my opinion in a forums group. thanks brawny for the appology. but
jeez are we adults playing this game or what.we are a group out to have fun and
explore new options of technology in todays world.our game has risks and some
are great but we are here to promote ourselves. do we want to be looked at as
the bullys of st louis who just want to fight or accept mistakes that have been
made and go on with life.this person knows who they are but i am sorry if i
insulted your feelings or anything by what i expressed but it was improper with
the comments in this dirrection.nuf said please if you want to chew me more go
for it but it will get nowhere fast and only show our true sides
 of how this group runs in the future.peace and happy hunting.pntball