[GeoStL] Re: WOW event at Forest Park June 9th

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 06:40:14 -0700

-

I have a friend who plays rugby in forest park.  The first goal a player makes
as a team member must be followed by a post game streak completely around the
feild.  So far i do not think anyone has been arrested for it... but they all
run fast and maybe the sweat has made it too difficult to catch them.

However, lets still not go there.  We want the experience to hook others on
caching afterall.

Stephen