[GeoStL] Re: WOW event at Forest Park June 9th

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, it's not me that's sick it's Nancy, and I hope she gets well soon but I
have heard about what she has going around and it's not nice, a co-worker of
mine ended up in the hospital.  Not a close co-worker thank goodness, she
worked on the other side of the plant.

  I will be there tomorrow and not dressed like Rich suggested, although that
would make the news, I don't think I could take all that sun and I don't think
everyone else could take to it to see me that way, some might complain of an
escaped albino elephant from the zoo. :-)  And don't you even think about
replying with what you were going to say about that.

JimSGreene@xxxxxxx wrote:
      Jack,
   I think you should reconsider, if you show up in your penguin suit, and in
that condition, you would certainly add to the show, and with NBC there too.....

  Oh well, get better soon,

  Jim

  See what's free at AOL.com.