[GeoStL] Re: WOW at Forest Park

  • From: JimSGreene@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 21:57:07 EDT

Today was a great time, the classes all seemed to go well, and we might get
some new cachers out of the deal. It looked like the whole WOW event really
was  aptly named. They had plenty of different exhibits, fishing, camping,
cooking,  rock climbing, snakes & reptiles, and much more. We got t-shirts, and
plenty  of good food & drink. Barb Wilson was there helping out, and Jancrone
was
 there & DancingStrawberry stopped by with Bingo, who deserves an Oscar for
best death scene every time I shot him. Jack & I took a couple from Kirkwood
around to the 3 temp caches, and then to 2 of the close regular classes,  they
seemed to catch on, so I think we did it right.
 The pictures were great Paul, and Stephen, I'm glad you are so hard  headed,
but you need thicker skin. I got a couple of bison tubes from Steve  today,
but I only got one placed, there was a street fair near my other site, so  it
will have to wait. I'll try to get the other one written up tonight, but I'm
beat, so we'll see. Anyway, thanks Rich, this was a fun day, enjoy your trip,
and I'll talk to you all soon.

Jim