[GeoStL] Re: WOW St. Louis

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:20:57 -0500

-
I disagree.  Sure there is an inital cost for the GPSR, but after that,
it is one of the least expensive hobbies around.  Now you can make it as
expensive as you want, by how far you travel, if you travel overnight,
where you stay if you stay overnight, etc, etc.  But my opinion is it
doesn't cost much at all.