[GeoStL] Re: WOW

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:33:20 -0500

Actually, it is a no-brainier that the first part is hid somewhere in the
men's pit toilet.  The hard part was trying to find where the coordinates
are written.  It is pretty big (and smelly) with lots of hiding places.  My
biggest problem was logging the second cache after figuring out where it
was.  But I think you will not have a problem getting the second cache, but
xd_1999 will likely have trouble.  But beware of misdirection. :)