[GeoStL] WAS Re: Geocaching with a laptop NOW Happy Birthday

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:49:15 -0600

I'll join you all there on the moon.
Happy Birthday to you, Andy, and to me too.  Although I WISH I was just turning
31!

While we're talking about the moon and such, do you think we could talk some
astronaut into hiding the first space cache on the space station?  Then we
could see how long it would take Bruce to find it!

Susan

  Andy,
    Your first lunar drink is on me, I'll meet you at the Tycho Bar on the
coast of the Sea of Tranquility. I think there is a great place near there we
can hide a cache for RGS to not find.

  Happy Birthday
    Strider