[GeoStL] WAS: RE: Cache - NOW: Last Minute MIGC

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:19:24 -0600

Um, no thanks. We may sometimes act like kids, (running an inflated paper bag
up a kite then letting it drop it to the ground) but us teenagers don't exactly
color anymore. LOL :-) My brother would enjoy it however. Thanks Bridget!

Oh, I was just joking about that. It is her cache and she's more than welcome
to keep it to the "younger" crowd. :-)

Also, If there's anything I can do up here in St. Peters to get ready for the
event, please let me know. I might be training in the ER on Sunday, but I'm
pretty free the rest of the weekend if you need me to do any PR or anything.

~Chris