[GeoStL] Re: WAS: Group Cache and BBQ NOW: KC Road Trip July 11-13.

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:14:56 -0500

-
Mike,

Thanks for changing the subject line.  But it looks like it should have been
changed sooner.  I can't make the BBQ group cache so I was not reading the
messages on it.  But I am free July 11-13 and may be interested.  Without
reading all the other messages with the wrong subject line, I am  not clear
on what is being proposed.  Can someone please clarify so those of us who
were not reading that subject line can figure it out.  Thanks.

Subject field