[GeoStL] Re: WAS: Geocaching numbers NOW: Same, but Personal GC Site Plug

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:57:54 -0500

I think Mike and I are flying to GW6.

Bridget

________________________________

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Senger
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 5:40 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: WAS: Geocaching numbers NOW: Same, but Personal GC
Site Plug

We're planning on driving to GW6 next year, which will add 13 states to
the list.  As it is, no more travel is expected, though a weekend trip
outside the St. Louis area may occur.

Andrew

On 9/19/07, Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looks like you need to expand your travel ;-) I finally added a fourth
state to my map by caching in Wisconsin this year. It's always been IL,
MO and IN (where I have family). I might even get out of the Midwest one
day ;-)

Nice job on the page.

Laura Million

2_cats