[GeoStL] Re: WAS: Conceal and Carry NOW: NO NGR EMAIL

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:05:39 -0500

-
Stephen,

Glenn is the moderator of this list and can allow or
disallow whatever he pleases.  It's neither your or my place
to remind people to do or not to do anything.  I simply
stated my personal preference.  If the "noise to signal
ratio" continues to decrease (meaning little useful
content), I will determine my future participation at that
time.  I don't mind a few NGR threads occasionally but when
thats all there is (Or mostly anyway) the usefullness of the
list decreases to the point where it doesn't make sense to
continue to participate.