[GeoStL] Re: W. Tyson County Park

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:19:48 -0500

-
When you go into the park, turn right where the road forks. You'll pass the maintenance bldg. on your left and there is a rack on the front of the building between the garage doors. If that is empty, continue on that road to the back lot (maybe 500 feet), and there is an information board. If there are non there, then they are out. The 3 main trails in the park are Chubb, Flint Quarry, and Chinkapin. Expect a lot of hills and bushwhacking to pick up the majority of caches.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>