[GeoStL] Re: W. Tyson County Park

  • From: MutherAndSun <mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 18:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Thanks for the info.  Do they have trail maps at the trail head?

Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Tracy,

West Tyson has some great caches. The caches at the
back end of the park have a higher terrain rating, and
they definitely earn it. Especially the Roman series
of caches. You will have no problem with fllod waters
and I am sure ticks will be out, but there are many
trails.

Jeff
JC_Geo