[GeoStL] Re: Visiting St. Louis

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 14:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

There is a really nice little 2 part cache in Shaw Park in Downtown Clayton.
Also, the zip code for Clayton is 63105 if that helps.

Rock English <rock4us@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
There are three in Tilles park that you can easily do in an hour and a
half walking to all--one might be a little dirtier but do able
GCK3N0-Highway 40 (I-64) Travel Bug Hotel--maybe TB needs a ride
GC12EB-Tilles Park - Hillary's Stash---might be the dirtier one
GCGD2K-Getting to the root of the problem

Go to Clayton road go West to McKnight go south(left) just before the
stop sign at Litzsinger is Tilles.
or on you way in 55 to 40/64 take to McKnight go left---

The other two that are the closest are-
GCKHGP - shaw cache--is in Shaw in Clayton
GCHWT3 - Oak Knoll #4 - but is on the other side of Clayton-- but still
within 2 miles of "downtown" Clayton's 12 blocks

Kathie - stew e

Kyle Klein wrote:

> Hi all. I am going to be in St. Louis next week and someone mentioned
> that I should drop you guys a line and ask about what caches I should
> grab.
>
> I am not familiar with the St. Louis area. I will be in Clayton and
> have 3-4 hours free for caching in the morning before my meeting.
>
> I will be coiming in on I-55 from Springfield IL.
>
> So, any thoughts on what I should make sure I don't miss?
>
> Kyle
> Team Armadillo

Subject field

-Edwin