[GeoStL] Re: Visiting Branson!!!

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:35:34 -0500

-
I don't know about caching in Branson, but I have heard of a very
interesting place to eat that is on the way.  It's called Caveman Bar-BQ &
Steak House, and it's a few miles north of Interstate 44, about halfway
between Springfield and Rolla, in an actual cave!  Here's some info:
26880 Rochester Road - Richland, MO  65556
573-765-4554
closed December-February
Accepts CASH ONLY
Hours: Wed/Thu/Fri 5:00-8:45, Sat 12:00-8:45, Sun 12:00-7:00

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauradeweese

Hosts: It?s a SUMMER HEAT ?WEAVE?!!  Host a Cooking show in June and receive
your choice of ONE HOT Woven Collections piece at 60% off -- Large Woven
Square Server, Woven Rectangle Server, Woven Rectangle Tray, or Woven Round
Tray.

Guests: I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM?WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! Purchase $60 in
products and receive our Ice Cream Maker FREE ($12 value)

Contact me today to learn more!