[GeoStL] Re: Visiting Branson!!!

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:31:05 -0500

-
Lunch? Don't miss Lammerts just So. of Springfield if you haven't eaten
there before!

In Branson, don't miss the cache at the locksmith's in old Branson by the
lake. Stop by and say high and see all the pictures on their wall where they
have cached.

Another nice multi is down at the fish hatchery at the dam. It's an
enjoyable walk and probably takes about an hr. or less.

There's also a real nice park just off 76 that has several caches. It also
takes you to a long set of rock steps that take you down to the river.

When are you leaving? I've got to leave now for a couple of hrs. but I'll
get some GC numbers for you.

Rich