[GeoStL] Re: Visiting Branson!!!

  • From: "Mike Maryan" <mmaryan99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:13:25 -0500

-

I am planning visiting the Branson area for several days but only plan on
caching two of these days. I  would like to find some nice quality caches
that are must-do (nice scenic view or an unusual cache)! I'm not looking for
5,5s But I don't mind a couple 4,3's or lower!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS???

I don't mind traveling as far as Northwest Arkansas or Springfield for the
day but I'm staying just south of Branson! Thanks ahead of time!

I'm also looking for some off the beaten places to have lunch if anyone has
suggestions?

Mike "TheMadChef"