[GeoStL] Virus

  • From: "Tim" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:20:43 -0500

-
I got this today, I don?t know if it?s for real or not. Does any one know?

Tim

As you may have heard or seen, there is a virus circulating on the
Internet. There are many details going around about the virus, some
of which are conflicting. One thing that is certain is that if you
open the mail containing the virus, it attaches itself to your
address book and sends the virus out to everyone on that list. If you
see "New Graphic Site" in the subject line - DO NOT OPEN THE MAIL -
even if it's from someone you know! Delete it without opening it.

Delete anything that says "New Graphic Site "without opening it.

If you think you may have the virus and don't have an antivirus
installed please go here for a free scan. Although we are not sure if
this site has an updated cure for this particular virus yet.