[GeoStL] Re: Virtual and Locationless Caches

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 10:12:43 -0600

locationless are only suspended for awhile, I think till April. Jeremy is
revamping the site and some changes are on the way for locationless.
Supposed to improve them. I think one of the changes is seperating them,
like Benchmarks are. Many of us have been wanting that for awhile. If they
start seperating them, I might do some. Some of them sound fun, but they
aren't caches to me, so I won't do them till they are seperated from cache
finds.

The thing with virtuals, is that while most of them are really good, the
Admins are inundated with a lot of lame ones. People will make anything a
cache. And they are having to be more selective.

Jen

I Believe....
http://kidbrothers.net/audio/ib-others.mp3
(Hokus Pick and Rich Mullins)