[GeoStL] View conservation areas with Google Earth.

  • From: "Gary Braman" <Gary.Braman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:57:27 -0700

I'm sure many of you already know this, but I ran into some caching
buddies that didn't know this great resource is available so I thought
I'd pass it on to the group.  I've been using the Google Earth add on
for a while and find that it is a great resource to finding the correct
numbers to call to get appropriate permission (or denials) for placing
caches.

http://mdc.mo.gov/atlas/google_earth/

There is also an events calendar at http://www.mdc.mo.gov/events/

We LOVE our local MDC people!  Remember that it is Deer season - plan
your caching trips accordingly.

Fried Okra - Camdenton, Mo.

Gary Braman
Senior Technical Consultant