[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:18:27 -0600

-
Ok, so it's been put forward to also do Victoria Glades GC20CWN after Valley View.

If my count is correct, in regards to which day, we have 3 1/2 (that's half of sgtmta) that prefer Sunday and 1 (both halves of sgtmta) that prefer Saturday, that I'm aware of, unless I missed an email from someone.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

>            -
> Ok, unless I'm missing something Valley View Glades earth cache
>            only has a handful of finds in 2 1/2 years. I'm thinking of
>        going
> for it on Saturday the 21st. If anyone is interested lemme know
>            and we'll set up a time. None of this crazy 7am on a Saturday
>            though.  :)
>
>        http://coord.info/GC1WRNT
>
>            -- Jason Collier
>        314-623-0263 <tel:314-623-0263>