[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:49:48 -0600

-
Actually, as it turns out, Sunday may be better. I can still go Saturday if that's the preferred day though.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/15/2012 9:55 PM, Mary Beth Gianoli wrote:
I/we can't go this weekend but would love to join in the adventure if we are available. I will watch to see what plans develop.
-mb

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    -
    Well it looks like hunting season is until feb 15. I'd still go
    this weekend with bright colors if people want to go (weather
    permitting). We have to stay on trails so no bushwacking will be
    required. If people would rather wait until after feb 15 then I'm
    willing to wait.

    http://mdc.mo.gov/seasons?type=hunting&game=squirrel
    <http://mdc.mo.gov/seasons?type=hunting&game=squirrel>
    <http://mdc.mo.gov/seasons?type=hunting&game=squirrel
    <http://mdc.mo.gov/seasons?type=hunting&game=squirrel>>

    Jason Collier
    314-623-0263 <tel:314-623-0263>

    On 1/15/2012 8:20 PM, Jenny wrote:

        Just double check whatever is in hunting season cause the park
        is open to hunting. I don't think anyone deer hunts there but
        I know lots of hunters squirrel hunt at the glades.  There are
        usually signs posted at the entrance of the park about the
        hunting rules.  The parking lot is a decent size, should hold
        a dozen cars.

        --- On *Sun, 1/15/12, Jason Collier /<jcollier@xxxxxxxxx

           From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>>
           Subject: [GeoStL] Valley View Glades
           To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           Date: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 8:02 PM

           -
           Ok, unless I'm missing something Valley View Glades earth cache
           only has a handful of finds in 2 1/2 years. I'm thinking of
        going
           for it on Saturday the 21st. If anyone is interested lemme know
           and we'll set up a time. None of this crazy 7am on a Saturday
           though.  :)

        http://coord.info/GC1WRNT

           -- Jason Collier
        314-623-0263 <tel:314-623-0263>

           Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
        http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
           Missouri Geocachers Forums -->
        http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php
           Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->

    Missouri Geocachers Forums --> http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php
    Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->

We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors ...
but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->