[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 10:36:39 -0600

-
Ok so this is the last call for the Valley View Glades earthcache (http://coord.info/GC1WRNT) and Victoria Glades Earth cache (http://coord.info/GC20CWN) hunt tomorrow (Sunday the 22nd).

A few of us are meeting at 8am at Harvey's in Hillsboro for breakfast. 4660 Yeager Rd. Then we will move on to Valley View at 9am.

According to the cache listing, parking for Valley View is atN38 15.326 W090 37.629 and parking for Victoria Glades is N 38 12.178 W 090 32.578

Everyone should remember to bring cameras of some sort and the cache pages printed out or some other way to write down answers.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/18/2012 9:12 PM, ldscts@xxxxxxx wrote:
-
They are open at 8am I will see you there . Larry ibew ret 314 607 5043

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 18, 2012, at 7:53 PM, Jason Collier<jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

-
If they are open at 8am on a Sunday I'm all for it.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/18/2012 5:24 PM, Ldscts@xxxxxxx wrote:
there is a good place  to eat in hillsboro . it  is Harveys place 4660 yeager
rd. p# 636 789 9930
In a message dated 1/18/2012 4:51:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jcollier@xxxxxxxxx writes:

    -
    Ok it looks like Sunday will not only be the most requested day
    but also
    the warmest. Right now weather.com is saying 54 degrees which
    would be
    awesome.

    I'm thinking that meeting at Valley View at 9am would be good. If
    anyone
    has suggestions or wants to eat breakfast somewhere prior to that,
    throw
    it out there. I don't know the area well so I'm not sure what's close.

    Jason Collier
    314-623-0263

    On 1/16/2012 10:10 PM, Susan Ring wrote:
    >  -
    >  I might be able to come along.  Either day is fine with me.
    >
    >  Do you have a start time figured out yet?
    >

    >  On Jan 16, 2012, at 8:18 PM, Jason Collier wrote:
    >
    >>  -
    >>  Ok, so it's been put forward to also do Victoria Glades GC20CWN
    after Valley View.

    >>  If my count is correct, in regards to which day, we have 3 1/2
    (that's half of sgtmta) that prefer Sunday and 1 (both halves of
    sgtmta) that prefer Saturday, that I'm aware of, unless I missed
    an email from someone.

    >>  Jason Collier
    >>  314-623-0263

    Glades earth cache