[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 07:12:34 -0600

-
Sounds like the party is growing! Hopefully with 8 or 9 of us we can figure out the answers to the questions. :)

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/18/2012 10:47 PM, Craig Hollenbeck wrote:
-
Got room for a couple more?  We've been "listening in" with interest, but
had some uncertainties about the weekend...potential weekend conflicts were
resolved today...so it now looks like we'll be available to join in the fun
on Sunday.  So if it's not too late, we'll plan to meet the group at Valley
View Glades parking at 9 :)  Thanks for setting this up Jason...looking
forward to it!

Craig (AF BEE)
Michele (GeoWench78)