[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Ldscts@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:24:01 -0500 (EST)

there is a good place  to eat in hillsboro . it   is Harveys place 4660
yeager rd. p# 636 789 9930

In a message dated 1/18/2012 4:51:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jcollier@xxxxxxxxx writes:

-
Ok  it looks like Sunday will not only be the most requested day but also
the  warmest. Right now weather.com is saying 54 degrees which would be
awesome.

I'm thinking that meeting at Valley View at 9am would be  good. If anyone
has suggestions or wants to eat breakfast somewhere prior  to that, throw
it out there. I don't know the area well so I'm not sure  what's close.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/16/2012  10:10 PM, Susan Ring wrote:
> -
> I might be able to come  along.  Either day is fine with me.
>
> Do you have a start  time figured out yet?
>

> On Jan 16, 2012, at 8:18 PM,  Jason Collier wrote:
>
>> -
>> Ok, so it's been put  forward to also do Victoria Glades GC20CWN after
Valley  View.

>> If my count is correct, in regards to which day,  we have 3 1/2 (that's
half of sgtmta) that prefer Sunday and 1 (both halves of  sgtmta) that
prefer Saturday, that I'm aware of, unless I missed an email from  someone.

>> Jason Collier
>>  314-623-0263

Saturday

//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching