[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:51:10 -0600

-
Ok it looks like Sunday will not only be the most requested day but also the warmest. Right now weather.com is saying 54 degrees which would be awesome.

I'm thinking that meeting at Valley View at 9am would be good. If anyone has suggestions or wants to eat breakfast somewhere prior to that, throw it out there. I don't know the area well so I'm not sure what's close.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

On 1/16/2012 10:10 PM, Susan Ring wrote:
-
I might be able to come along.  Either day is fine with me.

Do you have a start time figured out yet?

On Jan 16, 2012, at 8:18 PM, Jason Collier wrote:

-
Ok, so it's been put forward to also do Victoria Glades GC20CWN after Valley
View.

If my count is correct, in regards to which day, we have 3 1/2 (that's half of
sgtmta) that prefer Sunday and 1 (both halves of sgtmta) that prefer Saturday,
that I'm aware of, unless I missed an email from someone.

Jason Collier
314-623-0263

            -
            Ok, unless I'm missing something Valley View Glades earth cache
            only has a handful of finds in 2 1/2 years. I'm thinking of
        going
            for it on Saturday the 21st. If anyone is interested lemme know
            and we'll set up a time. None of this crazy 7am on a Saturday
            though.  :)

        http://coord.info/GC1WRNT

            -- Jason Collier
        314-623-0263<tel:314-623-0263>