[GeoStL] Re: Valley View Glades

  • From: Jenny <jennyann1975@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Just double check whatever is in hunting season cause the park is open to
hunting. I don't think anyone deer hunts there but I know lots of hunters
squirrel hunt at the glades.  There are usually signs posted at the entrance of
the park about the hunting rules.  The parking lot is a decent size, should
hold a dozen cars.