[GeoStL] Re: Vacation update

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:23:51 -0500

-

Yeah Bernie, you gotta watch out for global warming. It'll ruin your vacation every time. Mount Rainier in Washington state had a blizzard this week also. Another climber died and two others with frostbite and hypothermia were rescued . Hope you're having fun despite the weather. Thanks for the photos.
Gale

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>