[GeoStL] Vacation overload

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:19:26 -0500

-
Need some help here, please:

We are going on vacation back East in a week or so and I have been fixing up Pocket Queries for the different places we will visit and the routes we will take. My grand total of caches numbers 731. I know the Vista Cx we have has a maximum of 500 caches.

Now the question: How does the SD micro memory chip come into play with all of this? Change chips (I've bought a new 4GB chip already to suppliment the 1GB we now have...) and do you have another 500 cache limit available? Are the maps stored on the chips as well as the caches?

I'm going to play around with the gadget today some, but would appreciate any help and/or hints of how to make this all work with the minimum of fuss that anyone would care to give.

Thanks!!

Dave R.
(DumLuck)

Missouri Geocaching land use policies --> www.MoCache.net