[GeoStL] Re: Vacation in Georgia

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:37:53 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to add, is there any TBs going towards that way that I can help along?

Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am just wondering if there are any caches worth getting along I-24 as I will
be going down for a week to see my Mom (week of 4th of July).  I am not looking
to get high numbers, but wondering if there is any caches worth mentioning like
with an awesome view or natural area.

I will be passing through Paducah KY, Nashville TN, Chattanooga TN, and finally
ending up in Cartersville GA (an hour north of Atlanta).

I will have my brother with me and he cant walk too far, because of a bad knee.
 But any mention of good caches, let me know and I will check them out.

Thanks

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Yahoo! Mail Mobile