[GeoStL] Vacation Update #3

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:54:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, all. We have left Yellowstone and are now camped at Hermiston,
Oregon. Yellowstone was great. We saw wolves, including pups, on
three different occasions. Also saw grizzlies and cubs. Got to see
a Ram very very close up. Tomorrow we are headed for Leavenworth,
Washington. The original plan was Portland, but decided to bypass
it. We have vacationed there in the past. Leavenworth is a town
that looks like you are in Bavaria. Have seen it before, but am
looking forward to another visit. That's all for now.  Bernie

More pictures below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/happykraut1/VACATIONUPDATE3