[GeoStL] Vacation Update

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:00:22 -0700 (PDT)

  As most of you know, Oma and I are vacationing in New Foundland.
We are having a great time. Been seeing a bunch of moose and a lot
of ice bergs. The bergys are sooo neat. The caching here in St.
John's is rough.( Rich, quit smiling.) Yesterday after several
hours of caching and two finds, we got disgusted and gave up. The
people here are very friendly. One guy gave me his home phone
number in case I needed anything at all. The weather when it's
nice is great. It is always windy. On the not so nice days it has
been in the low 40's. Very foggy sometimes even in the middle of
the day. Diesel fuel over $4/gallon all the time. Today we are
leaving St. John's and are moving over towards Arnold's Cove. Two
days ago we visited Dildo. No it is not misspelled. All for now.
Bernie