[GeoStL] Using the same start point for two caches? Is this allowed?

  • From: Michael Rogers <kingsrow1975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 20:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, guys...I have a question about an idea I had...

A long time ago I placed a cache (GC10AT0) that had the posted coordinates lead
you to a marker where the cacher had to find elements within the marker to get
the final cache coordinates.

My question is this...is it permitted to utilize that same sign as a start
point for another cache?

I would use it like before, only this time the numbers attained would be used
to create the call number to find the book cache within the library (which is
next to said marker).

If not, would it be okay to use the same marker as a starting point for the
cacher to take the call number and go inside to find the cache?

Thanks!