[GeoStL] Re: Using Topo USA 5.0

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:34:46 -0700 (PDT)

Assuming it's like Delorme's Street Atlas USA programs, you need a serial cable
for the 60CS to talk to it.  I've never tried downloading waypoints into Street
Atlas Plus, I've always exported them from GSAK as the neccessary text file to
inport as a draw layer on the street maps.  I use the serial cable with a usb
to serial adapter to track in Street Atlas USA on a laptop while on the road.

GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
I just got a Garmin GPSmap 60 and I am tying to
download tracks and waypoints to Delorme Topo USA 5.0.
For some reason though the software cannot find the
GPS using a USB connection. If someone has used this
product before please let me know. Thanks
Subject field

http://mail.yahoo.com