[GeoStL] Re: Used Gear

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:51:24 -0500

-
  Andy, a friend of mine has a GPSR for sale. See the email I received from
him below.  Bernie

Bernie,

The GPS that I have available is a Magellan GPS2000.  It is at least five
years old, but was seldom used and in excellent condition.  Also still have
instruction manual and reference card. I will sell it for $25.00 and would
be willing to let you try it out first.  If you are your friend want some
additional info about the unit, check it out on eBay.  There are always
several for sale.
---

Subject field