[GeoStL] Re: Updated Vendor List

  • From: "Terry St. Clair" <tlstclair742@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:06:09 -0600

I thought you might not be aware, the Alpine Shop has closed its Lockwood
store.  They moved to 440 N. Kirkwood Road Kirkwood, MO.  The store phone
number is 314-962-7715.  Alpine shop also has a store in Chesterfield.  It's at
1729 Clarkson Road, phone 636-532-7499.
You might want to include Dunn's Sporting Goods.  They have a huge selection of
outdoor equipment and apparel.  Dunn's has two locations.  One 3808 W. Clay St.
Charles, MO., which is the North Service Road at Cave Springs, phone
636-916-0242.  The other Dunn's store is on US 61, at Pevely, MO.  I don't know
the phone number or street address for that store, but it's just south of the
intersection with Route Z.