[GeoStL] Re: Unsociable cacher???

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 07:49:12 -0500

-
If they thought I was a muggle they evidently didn't read the cache
discription very well. It says that if you see a Coca Cola van nearby that
it would probably be me & come say hi.
Oh well. :-)

Yeah, Mike we might be able to hook up. Maybe i'll set up a 30 stage revenge
cache just for you! LOL

Eric