[GeoStL] Re: Unsociable cacher???

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:16:45 -0500

-
Maybe he thought you were a muggle... I am planning on being in Quincy on
the 10th - 11th. I will be doing some caches on the 11th. Maybe we can hook
up sometime while I am in town. I will be working at the City of Quincy.

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050