[GeoStL] Re: Ummm... Hello? Actually 3 totally different topics...

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:36:02 -0500

-
Blue Bead Man wrote:

2) Then for everybody: Anybody up for a group hunt in the heat with the
humidity and ticks and chiggers and stinging nettle and poison ivy and
everything else nasty in the woods to knock out "Tour" before its gone?
Maybe Saturday before the big SLAGA meeting?  Or am I the only one to not
complete it yet?  Maybe I should post this on the new forum kono wants to
try out...

and 3) BTW, I did have the planning meeting in the PDA at 7pm, but that
could be wrong.  It might be helpful to post the details like time or
location again, if we hadn't already.  Or maybe email it to me.  Either way,
I would like to know when and where the meeting will take place so I can
attend.  :-)

About #2:  I'm going to get my dose of humidity and ticks on Sunday when I
go to Hawn to retrieve my and Morcos' MIGC caches, so I think I'll pass on
this one.

About #3  Meeting?  I've seen a couple of quick references to some meeting.
Maybe I missed the original post?

Susan

Subject field