[GeoStL] Ummm... Hello?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:52:22 -0500

-
Sure got qwiet! Ah we huntin wabbits?

On a more serious note... I will archive "Tour of Busch" soon. It is a
difficult cache in this kind of weather. Ticks and Chiggers are in full
swing, as is poison ivy. Most of you on the newsgroup have done it. I am
trying to clean up caches in Vogel's area and apply for permits for my new
ones. I want to keep a good relationship between John and SLAGA.

There is a new form that must be completed to place a cache in Busch or
Weldon Spring CA. It is the same as the DNR form. Please do not place a
cache out there without filling out a form and getting approval first. We
have a huge area and he is willing to accomodate caches out there. However,
we must follow the rules. Caches already placed before the form are
grandfathered in. However, there is a 6 month limit on the special use
permit and when it expires, you must use the new form.

Tour of Busch has expired it's 3rd form so it needs to be archived.

One last thing, all caches must be clearly marked on the outside and drawn
on the conservation map to show location. This must be turned in with your
permit application. Not sure if a picture is necessary.

I know Michelle and Bruce both have Busch caches. I will get the permits to
keep them alive. (the caches, not Bruce and Michelle :-) )

Mike

Subject field