[GeoSTL] Two of my caches are being archived soon

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 20:35:33 -0500

Two of my caches are going to be archived next Sat, June 8, 2002.  If
you haven't hunted them yet, you better hurry!

Jake Memorial Cache
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_logfind.asp?ID=9547
This was the first cache I ever placed.  Near Pacific, Mo.  Follow the
hint to make this one not so rough.  If you bushwack, then I have no
sympathy for you!

Magnum 44
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_logfind.asp?ID=9971
Near Fenton, Mo.  You aren't in the woods very much on this one.  Very
flat walk, unless you turn the wrong direction, then you are climbing
hills.

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
To donate to SLAGA:
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=GLNash%40SWBell.net&item_name=SLAGA

Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.