[GeoStL] Re: Twas the Night Before Christmas sort of...

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 23:20:57 -0600

-
I might be interested in a few.. I have done Roman, the hard way, I have
done Adam and Eve as well. Butterfield and Orienteering are on my list to
do. I know Jeff got Orienteering done. I have B2K and a couple others I need
to complete out at Greensfelder and Rockwood.

I would also like to do Zombie road in the cold weather and a few of the
Packwood caches. I plan on placing a few in Packwood too.

Mike