[GeoStL] Re: Turkey

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:55:42 -0600

-
What did you baste your turkey with?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Glenn" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Turkey

-
Yep, i'm going out for a while this morning so see what kind of trouble i
can get into.

so far my maps have quit working again, my printer quit working BUT i got
some refill ink for the ink thing. . BUT i must have gotten the one with
white ink cause that is the only color it will print.

Any chance of running into the famous Dave from the island at castlewood
this AM??

I have been working on my RGS style puzzle cache format a little.

Since there are some caches in Herman nowit's time for a bonus question.

I am sure by now that everyone knows about the famous founder of Herman BUT
who knows Herman's LAST NAME??  Take that answer, invert the last two
letters and convert them to barlycorns (from my conversion question
yesterday)  ADD that to the latitude then proceed to the turkey..

I better get cracking if i am ever going to get out of here before the
mayhem starts. :-)

glenn
Happy T'day to all, and to all a good knight.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......