[GeoStL] Re: Tuesday caching

  • From: "Jim Greene" <jimsgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:37:29 -0500

Tim,
 Spencer's Grill is just down the street from Natalie's Cache. It is at 223
S. Kirkwood Rd. Kirkwood, MO 63122. It is a nice old fashioned place, but it
has free Wi-fi too. They close at 2:00 though. There are lots of great
caches, Kirkwood Park, Emmenegger Park, and Queeny have enough to keep you
busy all day. Also Laumeier Sculpture Park has a lot of caches to do. Grants
Trail starts a few blocks from Spencer's. There are bookmark lists for each
of those parks, see the SLAGA home page for links to the bookmarks. Good
luck, and have fun.

Strider