[GeoStL] Re: Tuesday caching

  • From: john leenerts <johnnybgood1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

Spencers on Kirkwood road near Kirkwood park a great diner.  Met Strider there
once.  He probably knows the address.  Have fun.

Gerhardus

-
I'm headed to hit some caches at Queeny park and Kirkwood City park
tomorrow, and was wanting to see if anyone had suggestions on good
resturants in either of the areas? I really enjoy the old diner type places
and want to avoid the big chains, the wife and I like mom and pop type
joints. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Also, if there's any quick caches
in the area that are an absolute must do, I'd appreciate the heads up.
Thanks in advance. ~ Tim

Be a better friend, newshound, and