[GeoStL] Tuesday caching

  • From: "tnlnsl57" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:55:45 -0500

-
I'm headed to hit some caches at Queeny park and Kirkwood City park tomorrow, and was wanting to see if anyone had suggestions on good resturants in either of the areas? I really enjoy the old diner type places and want to avoid the big chains, the wife and I like mom and pop type joints. Any suggestions would be welcomed. Also, if there's any quick caches in the area that are an absolute must do, I'd appreciate the heads up. Thanks in advance. ~ Tim