[GeoStL] Re: T-shirts

  • From: Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:12:47 EST

Sorry to bug you all again...
Pending Glenn's and Rich's approval. I'd like to start some discussion:
Please vote for which kind of stuff you would wear, if it was up to you. This
is for a common concensus so we can get a price quote to see how much we need
to come up with. Not to sound demanding or anything, but we could fundraise,
get sponsored, etc... to raise the funds. Besides...SLAGA wear would attract
attention to our group. Once we get the type of wear, we can vote on color
and see how many of what size we need to order. Thanks!
Choices:
1)    Long Sleeve T-shirt
2)   Shortsleeve T-shirt
3)   Fleece Vest