[GeoStL] Re: Try again - Pix

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hey! I'm trying to hide behind that mustache. It's a disguise to conceal my
true identity.

Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }
       Which guys?  The one in the black "RCIP" shirt and the taller one with a
thick mustache?

  Andrew